My dear friend Melissa, who started the AMAZING co-working space for event professionals in Santa Barbara called the SOIREE | CENTER, decided to stop by and make a little pomegranate cocktail for our toasting + hosting party with BHLDN, shot by Jillian Rose Photography at the Belmond El Encanto Hotel. If you like sweet and sparkly drinks, this one is definitely for you! Be sure to get a few of these pretty pink champagne coupes from BHLDN for that perfect touch!
- Sparkling Wine
- Lavender-infused simple syrup [directions below]
- Pomegranate juice
- Fresh lavender ice cubes
- In a champagne coupe, add a tiny splash of lavender-infused simple syrup and a small splash of pomegranate juice
- Fill with sparkling wine and top with a single lavender ice cube
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil and take off heat
- Add 1 cup of granulated sugar and stir until dissolved
- Add 4-5 fresh lavender sprigs [stems and all] into simple syrup and let sit for at least an hour, stirring occasionally
- Strain and serve
Thanks so much to Melissa for putting together this delicious cocktail, and to Jillian Rose Photography for shooting it! You can see the entire shoot with BHLDN at the El Encanto Hotel here.
Design & Production :: Joelle Charming | Photography :: Jillian Rose Photography | Products and Dresses :: BHLDN | Venue :: Belmond El Encanto | Cocktail :: Soiree Center | Hair :: Brianna Olcese-Stewart | Makeup :: 805 Makeup | Linens :: La Tavola | Models :: Cassidy Rios of Rae & Moore and Larissa Graham