What does a beautiful life mean to you?
It’s taken me a long time, but I’ve finally embraced the fact that beauty is one of my core values. I’m committing myself to living a life as beautiful as possible, whatever that means. I’m sure the definition will change over time, but that’s the wonderful thing about life, isn’t it? It’s ever changing and evolving.
Here are 20 ways to add beauty to your life right NOW.
- Wear a ribbon in your hair.
- Order a set of pretty reusable grocery bags.
- Clean off your bathroom counter.
- Give yourself a manicure.
- Read a book of poetry.
- Order yourself chocolates.
- Drink a pink cocktail.
- Watch an Audrey Hepburn movie.
- Watch a tutorial on how to arrange flowers.
- Add a throw pillow to your bed.
- Sketch out a new tattoo.
- Plan your outfit for tomorrow.
- Practice your signature.
- Wear lingerie and spritz on some perfume.
- Bake a cake.
- Practice your phone photography.
- Create your dream closet on Pinterest.
- Rearrange your coffee table.
- Spend 20 minutes learning a new language.
- Write a love letter to yourself.
I would love to know how you define a beautiful life! Do you have any other ideas on how to add beauty to your life? Let me know if you try any of these things by tagging me on Instagram and using the hashtag #thatcharminglife.